BRITISH COLUMBIA- BC CREDIT COUNSELLING
FIND A BC CREDIT COUNSELLING AGENCY
Our BC credit counselling member, the Credit Counselling Society, is a not-for-profit charitable organization offering free credit and debt counselling services. Established in 1996, the Credit Counselling Society has helped over 600,000 Canadians address and improve their financial situation. An appointment with one of their certified credit counsellors will equip you with the resources and tools necessary to successfully manage your personal finances.
A certified credit counsellor will provide you with:
- An assessment of your financial position
- Pros and cons of debt management solutions
- A money management plan to reach your financial goals
- Tips and tools to succeed financially
- Referrals to additional community services, if required
Rest assured, the BC credit counselling agency has met our accreditation measures, assuring the the highest ethical standards and best business practices. This guarantees an excellent credit counselling experience. Additionally, Credit Counselling Society is an accredited charitable organization by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). After many years great service, they have earned the BBB’s highest rating possible of A+.
“I was so grateful this service existed to help me manage my debt. I tried to consolidate my credit but was turned down at every bank because my debt ratio was maxed. I was in a vicious cycle I couldn’t get out of for 15-20 years with the rate of interest I was paying. ’’- Credit Counselling Client
BC Credit Counselling Offices
- Credit Counselling Society Abbotsford
- Credit Counselling Society Burnaby
- Credit Counselling Society Kelowna
- Credit Counselling Society Langley
- Credit Counselling Society Nanaimo
- Credit Counselling Society New Westminster
- Credit Counselling Society Port Coquitlam
- Credit Counselling Society Surrey
- Credit Counselling Society Vancouver (Various locations)
- Credit Counselling Society Victoria
If you live in an area where there is no physical office location, please contact the office closest to you. Our member can provide private telephone and virtual counselling. Looking for online tools? MyMoneyCoach.ca is a free public service provided by the Credit Counselling Society. Visit the website to find numerous tools and tips to help you make better money decisions. Our BC credit counselling member is ready to assist you. Get in contact today!
TD charges interest on interest for personal credit card customers This week Global News' Erica Alini reported that TD will start charging compound interest on all its branded personal credit cards. In other words, TD will be charging interest on interest. Click here...
Each year, Credit Counselling Canada (CCC) takes time to recognize outstanding individuals, organizations and groups who contribute to not-for-profit credit counselling. For 2019, the credit counselling award recipients are as follows: Credit Counselling Canada Award...