ONTARIO CREDIT COUNSELLING
FIND AN ONTARIO CREDIT COUNSELLING AGENCY
Our Ontario credit counselling members provide free and confidential credit counselling services for anyone seeking debt management help, free budgeting advice and/or debt consolidation programs. A credit counselling session equips you with the resources and tools necessary to successfully manage your finances.
A certified credit counsellor will be happy to:
- Provide an assessment of your current financial situation
- Explore debt management solutions and options
- Develop a money management plan to help you reach your financial goals
- Provide you tips for money management
- Refer you to additional community services if necessary
All of the Ontario credit counselling members listed below are not-for-profit agencies and have met our accreditation measures, assuring the the highest ethical standards and best business practices. This promises a top-quality credit counselling experience.
“I would just like to say thank you for being available to me and to anyone who is able to reach out for help. I walked into my appointment with some trepidation, wondering if I would leave feeling judged, ashamed, or more hopeless than I did walking in. However, to my relief, I was immediately put at ease by my credit counsellor, who assured me that together we would find a path out of the financial mess that I was in.’’- Credit Counselling Client
Ontario Credit Counselling Agencies
- Family Counselling Centre of Brant Inc.
- Credit Counselling Society London
- Credit Counselling Society Hamilton
- Catholic Family Services of Hamilton
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara Welland
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara St. Catharines
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara Niagara Falls
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara Grimsby
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara Fort Erie
Greater Toronto Area
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Brampton
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Markham
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Mississauga
- Credit Counselling Society Mississauga
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Oakville
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Oshawa
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Toronto (various locations)
- Credit Counselling Society Toronto
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Ottawa
- Community Counselling & Resource Centre Peterborough
- 1000 Islands Credit Counselling Service
- Credit Counselling Society Ottawa
- Credit Canada Debt Solutions Barrie
- Thunder Bay Counselling Centre
- Credit Counselling Service of Sault Ste.Marie & District
- Sudbury Community Service Centre Inc
If you live in a town or community where there is no physical office location, we recommend that you contact the office closest to you. Our members can provide remote telephone and virtual counselling. Ontario credit counselling members are ready to help you. Reach out today!
Consumer rights and debt is a increasingly important topic. As modern society moves toward open data movements in government, health care and banking, it’s important to note that North American society wasn’t built on a bedrock of a citizen’s right to know....
Why Canada must enshrine consumer rights around debt It's your right to know. Consumer rights ensure people obtain accurate and unbiased information and that they are not mistreated. Additionally, being informed on individual rights increases overall economic welfare...
Feeling Empowered about your Finances Sudden life changes When it comes to women and money, fewer women than men feel empowered about their finances. That’s equally true when it comes to managing debt. Yet, with more women than ever working and helping to take charge...